- To INSTILL a sense of autonomy, capability and positive self-image in each child.
- To CREATE an environment rich in opportunities for each child to learn from exploration, creativity, discovery, and challenges.
- To CREATE ”mini” classroom communities within the school community, a family which includes our children, their families, our staff and their families.
- To PROVIDE our children with educators who delight in developing one on one relationships with each student, who excel in teaching strategies and techniques, who deliver constant quality of care and who, themselves are the ultimate role models for behavior and interactions.
- To PROVIDE curriculum for the academic, social, emotional and physical development of each child.
- To constantly GROW and learn as a school and a staff, so that we may always provide the best in care, education, and employment for those in our family.