Random Act of Kindness
A Random Act of Kindness action is designed to offer kindness towards the outside world. Kindness is contagious and it is truly a win/win/win situation. The person you are being kind to benefits through your help. You feel good for having helped someone. And the world is a better place through your kindness. It is also important to carry out your acts of kindness without expecting anything back.
So where do you begin?
To get you started, we have a list of ideas below.
- Buy a lottery ticket for a stranger.
- Put change in a vending machine.
- Return someone’s cart at the store.
- Leave a letter in a library book.
- Let someone go ahead of you in line.
- Write a thank you note for your mail carrier.
- Bake dessert for a neighbor
- Leave happy notes around town.
- Buy a coffee for a stranger.
- Bring flowers to your teacher.
Remember to include a Random Act of Kindness card so that the next person can print this page too.
We’d love to see all the wonderful kindness happening. Please share a photo of your kindness on Facebook and tag Brighton Schools in your post. Simply type @ and then start typing brightonschools directly after with no spaces. (@brightonschools) You can be the change you want to see. Let’s do what we can, together.